I had my OT kids show a little boobie love this week with Pink Ribbon pins. The activity was simple and didn't take more than 30 minutes. It's a nice, easy task to work on precision, eye hand coordination and bilateral skills. The pipe cleaner makes lacing very easy, so it can easily be done by 2 year olds and older.
- about 15-20 pink pony beads (depending on how big you want it)
- 1 pink pipe cleaner
- 1 safety pin
What You Do
- Twist the end of the pipe cleaner around one pony bead to create the "anchor" for beading
- Lace the beads one at a time onto the pipe cleaner
- Twist the end of the pipe cleaner around your last pony bead
- Twist the entire piece in half to make a ribbon shape
- Insert the pin part of the safety pin through the topmost pony bead to create a pin.